Alexander Kier "Lex" Gigeroff was an actor and writer from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Lex was one of the head writers and creator/inspiration for "Lexx".
Lex has sole writing credit in the episodes Lafftrak and Girltown. He shares writing credit with Paul Donovan, Jeff Hirschfield or both in twenty seven other episodes, including all four movies, nine second season, six third season and eight the fourth season.
Lex, together with his brother Andre Haines, also composed the English lyrics for the music of Brigadoom.
Sadly, Lex Gigeroff died at his home on December 24th 2011 from a heart attack. He is survived by his two children, father and brother.
Aside from writing, Lex has also appeared as an actor in several episodes of the series.
- He wears the costume of His Divine Shadow in I Worship His Shadow and Brigadoom, and in stock footage in Mantrid and both bersons of Rated: Lexx, but never does the voice of His Shadow.
- He also plays the Bound Man in Lexx 1.1 "I Worship His Shadow" who is transformed into His Shadow.
- He appears in Lexx 1.3 "Eating Pattern" as the Klaagyan musician who accompanies Rutger Hauer's character.
- He appears in five separate roles as various television androids in the second season episode Lafftrak: Mr. Beedle, the landlord in the situation comedy, the TV World announcer, the specialty show executioner, the talk show host and Farty the clown. In addition, his brother Andre Haines appears as a fighter pilot in the same episode.
- third season episode Tunnels, he appears as Doctor Rainbow.
- In the Fourth season episodes Fluff Daddy he appears as President Hufferton.
He also did multiple voice over parts in the fourth season:
- Gigeroff was the voice of the Transylvania Documentary narrator in Xevivor.
- He was also the voice of General Rooty Poot in Bad Carrot, the nozzle in Trip, the puppets in A Midsummer's Nightmare, and the Radio Station DJ in Mort.
-Edit: According to IMDB, the above is false. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0317596/bio